Let´s Get 2015 Started
Posted January 3, 2015on:
I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year. We enjoyed our first New Year in Spain by watching fireworks from our balcony at midnight. On New Year´s Day we had a lovely lunch on the deck of the Nautilus Restaurant with new friends, before watching the Santa Claus swim at La Zenia Beach. A great way to start the year in a new country.
Last year had so many changes for us we are eager to get 2015 started. For me that means writing a list of goals. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Sell the house in Canada
2. Get settled in Spain
3. Finish Amanda on the Danube – The Sounds of Music
4. Write more travel articles and find a market for them
5. See Pig on Trial published
6. Get connected with writers in Spain
7. Lean Spanish
8. Join a walking group
9. Cut back the sugar intake
10. Explore Spain and write about it
11. Make new friends and keep in touch with old friends
12. Go home to Canada for a visit
13. Find a yoga studio
14. Write everyday
15. Embrace change and look for surprises!!
There you are. I always feel better having written them down and sharing with my readers.
Thank you all so much for reading my blog and encouraging me along the way. All the best for a wonderful 2015 full of things that have never been!