The Beautiful Blogger Award
Posted May 17, 2012on:
I was touched when a blogging friend from Nova Scotia recently gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thanks Lynn Davidson over at Polilla Writes for this lovely award. (Polilla, by the way, is Spanish for bookworm)
The rules for this one are to share 7 random things about yourself, and then pass the award on to about 10 – 15 other bloggers. Let them know about their award. So here goes:
7 random things about me:
1. I have books in every room in the house. My husband is convinced there will soon be no room left for him.
2. I inadvertently named my daughter after a hockey player. (She has forgiven me)
3. I am the only sister to three younger brothers.
4. I have a great collection of shoes; some come with interesting stories.
5. I visited Jane Austen’s cottage and touched the small round table on which she wrote many of her books. (I swear I felt her presence)
6. I don’t eat meat but I will eat seafood on occasion.
7. Although I don’t have a sister, I have an aunt born the same year as me. We are very close, probably closer than many sisters.
Here are some blogs worthy of the Beautiful Blogger Award. Please check them out:
Judith Baxter at I choose how I will spend the rest of my life
Donna McBroom-Theriot at My Book of Stories
Maxi Malone at Maxi’s Comments
Linda Cassidy Lewis at Linda Cassidy Lewis
Laura Best at Laura Best Writer
Alison at See My Travels
Michelle at Bookworm Blather
Keli Gwyn at Keli Gwyn
Pauline at NewfoundlandTraveller
Sandra McLeod Humphrey at Kids Can Do It
Sheila MacArthur at This and That
Check out these Beautiful Bloggers and say Hi from me.