And the award goes to…..
Posted October 15, 2012on:
I came back from my holiday to not one, but two blog awards!
I would like to thank Pat Wood at http://patwoodblogging.wordpress.com/ for the Lovely Blog Award. This is the second time I have been recieved this award and I am so pleased. Check out Pat’s blog. If you love all things English, like I do, you will enjoy this blog. Pat is a skilled writer with a great imagination and terrific sense of humour.
Rules of One Lovely Blog.
Thank the person who nominated you. I just did that.
Display the logo on your blog. Already there
List Seven Random Things about Yourself
Nominate seven blogs for the award and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven Random Things about Me
1. I have never met a vegetable I didn’t like, except cucumbers.
2. I am a Jane Austen groupie. I used to belong to the Jane Austen Society of North America and attended the huge conventions. I often go to Halloween parties dresssed as Jane Austen.
3. I live in Canada but watch mostly British TV.
4. I have a large collection of books, shoes and friends.
5. My daughter is a potter and my son is a musician. Creativity is important in our family.
6. Everytime I cross off something on my to do list, I add three more things.
7. I don’t have a sister, but I have an aunt two months older than me. She is even better tha a sister!
I would also like to thank Meg from Meg Traveling http://megtraveling.com/ for nominating me for the Super Sweet award. Check out her travel blog. She posts wonderful travel articles with pictures that will make you want to jump on a plane right now and go there!
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cake: preferably chocolate
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate for sure.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Whenever I’m awake and sometimes when I am sleeping.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I am cheating a bit here but I am giving both of these awards to the following blogs. Please check them out.
Writer and Dreamer at Work http://thepatientdreamer.com/
Lorna’s Tea Room Delights http://lornastearoomdelights.com/
Writing Sisters http://writingsistersblog.wordpress.com/
See My Travels at http://www.seemytravels.com/
Otts World http://www.ottsworld.com/
4 Kids, 20 suitcases and a Beagle http://shamozal.blogspot.ca/
Diane Tibert http://dianetibert.com/home/
Beth Stillborn http://www.bethstilborn.com/
These are all wonderful blogs that provide humour, great writing, tips and inspiration. Please check them out. As for the nominees, you can pass them on only if you wish.