Beautiful Blogger Award
Posted September 3, 2012on:
I am very grateful to Pat Wood who has nominated me for the The Beautiful Blogger Award. This is the second time I have been presented with this and I am not sure what I have done to deserve it, but I am pleased and honoured to accept. I have just recently started to follow Pat’s great blog and I would suggest you visit. Her writing is fresh and fun and you will enjoy her British sense of humour.
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check her out too.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Here are my 7 things you may or may not know about me:
- I was raised on a farm but never learned to milk a cow or ride a horse.
- I accidentally named my daughter after a hockey player.
- I toured England and Wales on the back of my husband’s motorcycle.
- My younger brother and I have the same initials DDF
- When I was a teenager, I wanted to marry Paul McCartney, so I married a good-looking Englishman named Paul
- I am a vegetarian but I will eat fish and seafood from time to time
- I always wanted to go on a European River cruise and I will be doing that in two weeks!
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
- Karen Elliott at The Word Shark great writing tips, interviews and interesting stories
- Sherry at Ottsworld for amazing travel photos
- Lorna’s Tearoom Delights mouth-watering stories about visits to interesting tea rooms and places in Scotland
- Niamh Clune at Plum Tree Books many wonderful happenings on this blog
- Katherine Gordy Levine at Parents are People Too Love this woman and her no nonsense approach to life
- Shipla Mudiganti at Dreams Galore I love any blog about dreams
- C. Giovanni http://cgiovanniwrites.wordpress.com/ follow this wonderful new writer along her journey
Have fun visiting all my nominees and leave them a Beautiful Comment. They are so worth it. I learn something new every time I read their blogs. As for the nominees, you can pass this award along, only if you wish too.
Thank you again to Pat Wood, I will do my best to live up to the title.
Happy blogging everyone!